The composite’s hidden life!
Optical fibers are inserted in each composite structural element.
These sensors allow to measure the distortions of the composite
What was then invisible, reveals itself.
- How to measure distortion through fibre optic ?
- Let’s not be afraid of high frequency anymore (100 Hz or more)
- All the sensors can detect the minimum and maximum distortion by monitoring the history of the results,
- Calculation of the dynamic coefficients with the detection of the maximums
- Detection of the reversals of distortion (I.e : reversed profils for foils) 😉