How do I exploit my high frequency data flows ?
I need objective data to optimise mechanical systems.
I need to know the critical load value of my structure.
I want to communicate objective information to my team
I want to analyse and value each of my navigations.
I do not have the complete picture of the history of my IoT.
You are looking for a tool that:
- is collaborative
- adapts to
all your sensors,
all safety, performance and development objectives
- is capable of
analysing a very large volumes of data,
offering an immediate and easy analysis.
Our M2 solution:
A collaborative web platform:
- Compatible with existing data loggers: Adrena, Pixel Sur Mer…
Custom Data Solution
With your Data Officer, we define together THE solution:
- suits your environment
- matches all your sensors
- offers flexibilty
- integrates into your optimisation processes.
Digital and automatic
Detection of the min and max
calculations of median values
Boat’s actual performance,
tool > 1 Hz
of the boat’s life cycle
Instructions for use
- Connect to the central platform.
- Load the collected data while sailing (training sessions, offshore race, transatlantic, circumnavigation).
- For data coming from optical fibers: need to detail the data origin and their use.
- Once you have loaded the data, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
- Start the analysis.
- Share the analysis with your team or suppliers.
This approach takes only a few minutes.
Additionnal research can be carried out by analysing the data from another angle.
Once they are loaded, data is securely stored on a Cloud.
They can there forebere-used with confidential access (solely by the user) or destroyed after analysis.
An aid to decision-making
- Strategic analysis
- Performance analysis
- Sensor control
- Detection of specific efforts
- Management of the fibre optic
- Creation of automated feedback routine
- Regular reporting
- Communicating with suppliers and partners.
A real innovation
In terms of :
- Computing capacity
Ability to analyze an ultimate world tour (Vendée Globe, Trophée Jules Verne, The Ocean Race…)
cloud and Web Platform compatible with existing data providers
- Ease of use